When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS - Schwinn Catalog Reprints: 1938, 1940, 1952, 1953, 1955

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.

greenephantom

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Schwinn catalog reprints for your reference needs. All of these are 8.5" x 11". With the exception of the 1955, all are softcover bound. The '38, '40, and '52 are full color interiors with glossy color covers, $25 a pop plus ship, with combo deals available, see the 'Buy a Book' page on my site linked below for details. The '53 and '55 have B&W interiors with glossy color covers.

The '53 and '55 are new additions, and as such I'm running a special on them for a limited time through my website.

The '53 is 82 pages. The first 42 pages covers all the Schwinn bikes for '53 with specs, from the Heavyweight Phantom and Meteor down to the 20" Hornet and 16" Bantam, plus the rare Lightweights like the Clubman and Welterweight. Parts pages include pictures and prices. Regularly $25 plus $5 priority ship, for a short time this catalog reprint is available for $20 plus $5 priority shipping.

The '55 is 28 pages, first year for Schwinn's Middleweights. Heavyweight Phantom, Jaguar, Deluxe Hornet, etc. Middleweights Corvette, Flying Star, American, Tiger. Lightweights Traveler, Sports, Varsity, etc. One page of optional upgrade equipment, plus a price list. Regularly $20 plus $5 priority ship, for a a short while this catalog reprint is going out the door for $17 plus $5 priority ship.

Purchase through the 'Buy a Book' page on my website, linked below. Plus check out the other titles that are on the way.

Cheers, Geoff

Attached (hopefully) are pics of the catalogs. '55 cover plus interior shot. '53 cover plus two interior shots.

Cheers, Geoff

DSCN7982.JPG
DSCN7983.JPG
DSCN7984.JPG
DSCN7985.JPG
DSCN7986.JPG

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back