When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: Some good stuff

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Classicriders

I live for the CABE
I just acquired a box of goodies that I am making available to CABE members before I list them on ebay. I will have pics later today, but for now, here is a list of what I have available, PM me for prices if interested.

-New Departure 2spd complete with actuator, pulley, lever, cable, and even the old box it came in. Very good used condition. This is ready to go right on a bike.

-Delta six rib front loading prewar torpedo light. Solid and all there, needs repaint.

-Pair of EA prewar single cell rear hub lights. One with red lense, and the other with green lense. Mount on the rear axle nuts, rare to see them togethor. Good condition with EA decals still intact.

-EA single cell prewar tail light. Decal still intact, nice little tail light, good to occupy those empty holes on your rear fender.

-Elgin, Mercury prewar boys long tank. Nice and straight, needs repaint.

-Davis Deluxe waffle side white wall tires 26X2.125. Very good condition. Perfect for your Western Flyer.

-Goodyear G3 white wall tires 26x2.125. Very good condition.

-New Departure NOS front brake lever

-Roadmaster Supreme tail light NOS, perfect!

PM Sent for Davis Tires

Sent you a PM for the Davis Tires Thanks Brad

PM'd you on the tank..

"-Elgin, Mercury prewar boys long tank."

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back