When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold FS Straight leg cranks, some bayonet style 7-7.5"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Varies
Zipcode

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Straight leg cranks, some bayonet style 7-7.5"
Price includes domestic shipping only (UPS so need street no P.O.'s).
Take PP f&f and ship every other week.
J, K, L, M, N, O, P X=SOLD
J $55 Bayonet
K $55 Bayonet, DD a smidge skewed
L $45 Bayonet, DD
M $45 right side pedal eye nice repair
N $40
O $45, DD
P $40

Last edited:
OK, really (no really) dumb question. Im finishing up a DX Schwinn Whizzer and was told I had the wrong chain ring (shoulda been a cloverleaf?). So I have that solved now Im asking about the pedal cranks. Were the Whizzer bike pedal cranks different from the no Whizzer Schwinns? Different offset because of the engine?? I see you are cranka fied and hoping tou might know and have. My DX came to me as a frame sans crank/pedals/fenders/...much.

The Whizzer owners guide had the owner bend the crank with a pipe...lol! The chainguard to use would be the Hornet style feather guard, NOT the Phantom guard.
I do have a whizzer crank laying around somewhere, but not sure if for 26" or 24" bike, not that that really matters. They usually use the clover chain wheel because it only has 48 teeth, but even less teeth, 44? -40 even better because it is easier to pedal all that extra weight and friction/compression (even if compression is released). prob $50 shipped domestic with all bearings if I find it. bri.

I love those 'home grown mod techniques'. HA!! I'm in if you can source one (and bearings) in your stash. Here's the maple syrup ringer, I am in Canada. Hoping that doesn't sour a deal. If not and you have, please quote me including postage to T1V 1J9 425 Homestead Trail SE, High River Alberta Canada. I can pay you thru Paypal friends and family or I can do e-transfer. Nice to talk to someone in the know. Ron

Poop indeed. Hmmm. Can I give you a Sweetgrass Montana clearing house address to send it to? Two gals in Montana at the border are running a little business where I order from a US supplier (you), have you ship it to them @ Montana Shipping Outlet (I'll give you the address for calculating my shipping costs) and you're done. They get it, call me and hold for me to get a trucker to move it closer to me ( a town called Lethbridge). Its abut a 2 hour drive for me so no biggee.
Sound stupid complex but that's life these days. Do you have the bit and are ya game? I can PP you for the goods, freight and effort. Shame you don't have a Hornet feather guard so we could make it worth both our while.

Hi how are you I need some help from you I hope you have the part I have a schwinn continental 1950 I need if you have the crank cups no bearings both sides

On "M"
Its marked as a right side pedal eye. Im not familiar. Cant the crank just be mounted for the eye on the left?
Im looking for a nice old decent chrome 7-7.5 stroke crank for a standard one piece BB.

Back