When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FS: TOC fixed gear rear hub wooden wheel. $195/shipped

-
Price
$225/shipped make offer
Payment Terms
PPFFMO
Zipcode

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Early TOC 28” size rear wheel. Orphan wheel. Fixed gear. Threads are good axle looks straight. Nuts looked to be original. Chrome missing off the hub. Spokes all look original. All of the nipples have that little sleeve. The seam looks pretty good see pictures looks like it’s in tact nicely. Little bit of waviness to the wheel I have no experience bringing these back so I don’t know its possibilities. Nice grain lines. One spot there’s a little bit of the lip missing see pics. Was in a pile of parts that came with a 1901 ladies Barnes model “D” frame so I would say that’s probably a good start. There wasn’t a front wheel. $225/shipped US48only PayPal friends and family or money orders. Please pm to purchase Thanks cabe! Make offer if interested.. going to buy some taxes this week.

5F237F48-47ED-4DD0-A9DB-9CA478199AF6.jpeg

Back