When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fs: Vans vans vans

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
There's something weird about selling shoes here.

What about them is bicycle related? Not right.

Can you wear them as a jock?

I can understand why some may think it's odd to sell or disccuss sneakers on a bike forum but consider this....they're no different in regards to being part of a vintage period "costume" that some wear while riding pre-war bikes.

Am surprised that neither Keds nor PF Flyers have failed to offer their classic canvas sneaks with arch supports in them....they're missing a potentially huge retro baby boomer market as us older pharts now have flat feet.

I for one would be all over these like flies on poo as I love the look but cannot wear them without severe footsie pain. Such a classic style to wear while riding a postwar bike.

I'm thinking this thread would be better off in the breakroom as it may set a dangerous precedent. I am a stamp collector/dealer as well so would it be appropriate to offer for sale stamps depicting bicyles/cycling on them? What if I start offering produce to promote a healthier body so you can enjoy cycling more? Ok that was some stupid logic but you can see where this might go. Jus my 2c though. V/r Shawn

it wasnt a big deal until you clowns started up

I'm thinking this thread would be better off in the breakroom as it may set a dangerous precedent. I am a stamp collector/dealer as well so would it be appropriate to offer for sale stamps depicting bicyles/cycling on them? What if I start offering produce to promote a healthier body so you can enjoy cycling more? Ok that was some stupid logic but you can see where this might go. Jus my 2c though. V/r Shawn
i for one think they are bike related
like other posted above were worn in bmx all the time
light shoes not bulky perfect for riding bike
and they are in style baby
what more could you need
and no they dont offer orthepedics

can you where them as a jock? huh?

There's something weird about selling shoes here.

What about them is bicycle related? Not right.

Can you wear them as a jock?

strap?
what the hell are you talking about
you wear a cup when you ride?

Last edited:
yeowsah!!

i for one think they are bike related
like other posted above were worn in bmx all the time
light shoes not bulky perfect for riding bike
and they are in style baby
what more could you need
and no they dont offer orthepedics

with them dang high bar boys bikes we should be wearing a cup ....especially us short legged dudes...lol

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back