When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fully cushion frame pierce find today

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
No no actually was bought off Craigslist it yes it was a very good deal along with the white flyer track...šŸ¤© If I'm reading it right it says city of Lincolnshire Illinois was a Crest on it I'm not quite sure of the date I was told it was written during the 50s

I'm hoping that the top section of the handlebar stem is removable, and can be flipped over?
Would love to see it in the 'dropped' position if you ever decide to check it out.
Wonderful find!

Very nice find. Congrats. Some rare options on there

Do you think this is original paint?
Is the nickel painted silver?
I also wonder if the bottom headcup and the fork crown/fork spring blades should be painted black.
What type of rims and hubs are on there?

Only reason I am asking, is because I have one that is not original paint, and was thinking about maybe painting it one day.

Yeah I looked it over the nickel has been painted over some silver I guess whoever owned it wanted to doll it up and the badge has also been touched up with gold I looked over the paint pretty carefully very old even the decals on it I'm pretty sure about 98% of it is original except for the seat post seat wheels of course I guess maybe 90% LOL..
I'm hoping that the top section of the handlebar stem is removable, and can be flipped over?
Would love to see it in the 'dropped' position if you ever decide to check it out.
Wonderful find!
I'll turn it over and post pics..
Very nice find. Congrats. Some rare options on there

Do you think this is original paint?
Is the nickel painted silver?
I also wonder if the bottom headcup and the fork crown/fork spring blades should be painted black.
What type of rims and hubs are on there?

Only reason I am asking, is because I have one that is not original paint, and was thinking about maybe painting it one day.
Yeah I was kind of concerned about that black paint in that area too I looked at it carefully with a magnifying glass it's definitely been on there awful long time I think the silver accents is done later by the owner whoever he was I also looked at the decals and they're very old too very interesting bicycle..

Yeah I looked it over the nickel has been painted over some silver I guess whoever owned it wanted to doll it up and the badge has also been touched up with gold I looked over the paint pretty carefully very old even the decals on it I'm pretty sure about 98% of it is original except for the seat post seat wheels of course I guess maybe 90% LOL..

I'll turn it over and post pics..

Yeah I was kind of concerned about that black paint in that area too I looked at it carefully with a magnifying glass it's definitely been on there awful long time I think the silver accents is done later by the owner whoever he was I also looked at the decals and they're very old too very interesting bicycle..
Thank you for all the comments it is interesting bicycle I sure miss those little 28s after selling everything off

Back