When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Fully Restored 1949/1950 Whizzer Pacemaker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Connor

Finally riding a big boys bike
After taking a break from dealing with all of the “interested” buyers, I’m ready to re-list my fully restored Whizzer Pacemaker…

The Engine runs perfectly (ride it every week) - "J" motor with 700 valves & exhaust manifold, high fin head, "Easy Glide" clutch, rebuilt adjustable main jet Carter carb, custom billet high cap oil breather, Tillotson fuel bowl and a custom points cover. All new seals inside and out. New spark plug.
Sounds Amazing - Original "echo tube" exhaust (re-chromed) with reinforced two point mounting.
Lights - Bendix Generator and light set with custom added reinforcement bracket for belt cover.
Brakes - Front Schwinn drum brake and rear bendix coaster brake. Both were rebuilt with new shoes.
Comfort - The seat was re-done with new foam and genuine leather.
Everything else - Extensive use of stainless fasteners. New tires and tubes. Rare NOS pedals. All new NOS cables (brake, clutch and etc). New Belts and chain. Custom chrome license plate holder. I also rebuilt the clutch and brake handles…

Everything on this bike is either original to the bike and restored or I replaced it with an NOS part. No expenses were spared on this build. Painted with really high-end (expensive) automotive paint and pin-striped with gold-flake paint. I’ll let the photos do the negotiating…

It also comes with a perfect condition color matched drop stand… $5,000 cash firm - pick up in San Diego CA or make shipping arrangements.
-Connor
AF02250A-F341-4F2A-B07E-2ADA03B54DE0.jpeg

48181457-F8AD-49AF-98EB-EE0E97A9DB2D.jpeg

3CB9C3DC-757A-4575-8B87-5AA53D6226A9.jpeg

FE6EBDCA-42E4-4B99-8E2E-8579C7D8FE59.jpeg

A16C9D51-E1C1-4A3C-A044-9E21BCF3AE68.jpeg

8DCB5595-FAF0-4150-8290-0776C9AC199A.jpeg

Back