When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FYI Fresh Storage Auction find

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Killer bike and a great score.

An auction is a fair way to sell and I'm sure it will get plenty of action from some of the folks engaged here.

Good luck to all interested parties....

Somehow I just saw this thread.
Super Bike.
Storage auctions give me a Hot / Cold feeling though.
I bought two in my lifetime. Lost $275 on one. Made $8k on another.
My family also lost most of the family history when my brother was put in jail for a year back in 02' and he defaulted on the storage fee without telling anyone.
No more family Christmas stuff, no more Grampa's life collection of "whatever." And to my brothers chagrin, no more Fat Bob. He had his Harley in there.

I have to imagine that "Storage Wars" has had a big influence on locker sales.

SELLING ON HERE {{ THE CABE }} IS THE WAY TO GO FOR A BIKE LIKE THAT.. I BET WOULD SELL FAST AND GET MORE FOR IT WITH NO FEES.... DEFINITELY A HIGH-END SOUGHT AFTER COLLECTIBLE BIKE THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY UP FOR..... MY 2 CENS..

SELLING ON HERE {{ THE CABE }} IS THE WAY TO GO FOR A BIKE LIKE THAT.. I BET WOULD SELL FAST AND GET MORE FOR IT WITH NO FEES.... DEFINITELY A HIGH-END SOUGHT AFTER COLLECTIBLE BIKE THAT PEOPLE WILL PAY UP FOR..... MY 2 CENS..
I'd have to disagree there. There will be plenty of interest and serious bidding online. All just my uneducated opinion of course.

Back