When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 Bevin? bell.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Welbike

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi guys, here 2 pictures of my bell, don't think it's the real thing, a bit different with the slots in the top, but had to take it apart, as it didn't function anymore, so I filed the rivetted part off, and so opened it up, the little coil spring had fallen off the lever, so then I had to weld the filed of bit off the shaft back on, and then file it round again with a little shoulder, a nice little job for the afternoon.

So now grease the parts a bit, and rivet the top back on, but before it was quite loose, does it need to be really tight? I assume so, but open to suggestions.

The only marking I can see is "Made in USA" on the thumb part.

Anyway, now you all know what's inside.

Lex

Bevin Bell 01.jpg

Bevin Bell 02.jpg

Hi guys, here 2 pictures of my bell, don't think it's the real thing, a bit different with the slots in the top, but had to take it apart, as it didn't function anymore, so I filed the rivetted part off, and so opened it up, the little coil spring had fallen off the lever, so then I had to weld the filed of bit off the shaft back on, and then file it round again with a little shoulder, a nice little job for the afternoon.

So now grease the parts a bit, and rivet the top back on, but before it was quite loose, does it need to be really tight? I assume so, but open to suggestions.

The only marking I can see is "Made in USA" on the thumb part.

Anyway, now you all know what's inside.

Lex

View attachment 1734144

View attachment 1734145
So, whatever happened with this bell project? Were you able to get everything back together?
How did the bell top attach back on again? Was there enough of the old rivet left or did you
have to add something to make it attach again? So many questions. So much time has passed. 😃

Back