When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 bicycles for sale

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Coslett

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am selling 3 G519 bicycles.

#1 1942 Men's Westfield Columbia. Original condition. Early curved frame. L2 Eclipse machine rear hub. Serial # MG54243. Proper light, tool pouch, bell and pump. Rubber grips and pedal blocks. US Royal war time tires included. $4500 This bicycle is a historical artifact and priced accordingly.

#2 1943 Men's Dayton Huffman. Original condition. M2 Eclipse Machine rear hub. Serial # H118963 '3' code 1943. Proper light, tool pouch, bell and pump. Plastic grips and wood pedal blocks. US Royal tires included. 1 tire is war time. $4200 This bicycle is a historical artifact and priced accordingly.

#3 1943 Woman's Westfield Columbia. Older Restoration. O2 Eclipse Machine rear hub. Serial # MG141628 Proper light, tool pouch, and pump. Rubber grips and wood pedal blocks. Bell included but is not correct Bevin. Bicycle present well but will need a light restoration and bevin bell to be considered correct. $3200

If not sold beforehand, bicycles will be at the upcoming Trexlertown show on 09/28. Advertising will expand to other forums after this weekend.

Pricing does not include shipping. I can box each bicycle and ship to the 48 Continental US States. If needed I will work with the buyer to ship Internationally.

Payment in US funds only. PayPal accepted. I will accept personal checks, bank checks, and money orders. Any form of payment must clear my bank before shipping.

I can provide additional pictures as needed. Also happy to answer any questions.

Located in Berwick, PA 18603.

IMG_20190920_171147594.jpg

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

Last edited:
#2 1943 Men's Dayton Huffman. Price reduced to $4100. Shipping is included to the 48 US Continental States. If needed I will work with the buyer to ship Internationally at additional cost.

IMG_0006.JPG

@Freqman1 hello, just heard that you have a g519 available for sale. Can you confirm? What are the details? Thanks in advance. Kind regards. Georges

@Freqman1 hello, just heard that you have a g519 available for sale. Can you confirm? What are the details? Thanks in advance. Kind regards. Georges
It is listed in the for sale section. Unfortunately I am unable to ship. Thanks, Shawn

Back