When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 Hand pump and clamp

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Hi All,

Fat tire trader produced some nice scale photos, but I've had two requests for more (one from each side of the Atlantic, hence the cm/Inch scale). Measurement conversions between the two will be a little approximate.

Pump weight (without hose) around 140 g/5 Oz.

Pump closed. Without hose, around 26.5 cm / 10.5 Inch

Pump open. Without hose. Around 46 cm / 18.25 Inch

Pump hose. Around 11 cm / 4.25 Inch

Pump compared to a (Civilian) Bridgeport N°12. The Bridgeport is around 25.5 cm / 10 Inch, so slightly shorter than the unknown make.

Oddly, the Nickle pump I bought at random for my 1917 'Military Model' appears to be the same make. They weigh the same, and the parts are fully interchangeable. Same length (though the nickle one looks slightly longer in the photo, that's just sloppy setting up by me).

The Nickle one is not marked MADE IN U.S.A., but the spanner hole is identical (again, poor set up for the photo from me). Being Nickle plated, I thinkit is quite a bit older than the military pump, but I am convinced that they are the same maker.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Last edited:
Back