When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 Hubs

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BemFan176

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi I'm searching for G519 Hubs 36-10s preferred front and Rear needed. Would consider full rim sets as well if someone has something they could part with please let me know!

Thanks!

Hi, @BemFan176

I'd like to wish you best of luck to find originals.

Since you are building a replica, perhaps a cheaper and more available option for the front Eclipse hub would be a Bendix K. These are effectivly the same hub, but postwar. They were used on Cycletrucks, and come in 36-10 and 36-11. By the time they've been painted, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Morrow hubs are available in 36-11 too.

Incidentally, it is usually possible to put 10 guage spokes through 11 guage hub holes.

Here's some recent adverts on CABE for them:

I hope this gives you some more ideas.

Best Regards,

Adrian

I used a 13g black out hub . That was a little rusty and drilled it out . Using a titanium coated drill bit. I had to drill it really slow because the hub is very hard. I think I use a bit just a little bigger. And worked my way up until I got the right size. I drilled a couple of them. I might have used a concrete bit also. SLOW is the key.
My bike is not restored yet so it is a perfect patina match.
I missed one on EBay a couple of months ago it was perfect date for mine. I wish I would have ponied up for it . They don’t come up often with the right date.
I used a bendix k and an old rusty Morrow to build a set for a tribute Navy bike . They will pass the 5 foot test. Used some 10g spokes from eBay and wahla. I think I have $150 ish in the complete set. I will take some pictures one of these evenings.

I still need some of the right pieces, but it is coming along.

Back