When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 Paint

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Fred Green

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello All,

I am working on restoring a pretty beat 1942 G519. It has 3 coats of O.D. Paint on it already, and 3 different shades at that. I need to touch up a couple of spots and am looking for a color that will match an early issue paint. The last coat of paint I presume was a post was late 40's early 50's semi-gloss darker green. I am building new wheels and will have to paint them too. Thanks for your help.

Fred
Sparta

Who knows whats on there...but maybe one of these.. Rapco, etc sells by the single can or a case.
33070 is early war lusterless
23070 semi gloss
319 late war lusterless

get some good closeup outside, if its safe.

Last edited:
My Indian 741 is 33070.

Hello Chad,

After I posted this thread I saw the thread titled "G519 Paint". I read it and saw Rapco. I just ordered 2 rattle cans of the 33070 early war lusterless. We will see how it works for the wheels. It will be a while before I get them painted. I still need to build them. If anybody else has built wheels did you prime them with the yellow primer?? Thanks

Fred
Sparta

Back