When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 Ser # 51874

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This is as far as I know the only correct reflector for WW2 Army issue G519 bikes
Made by WALD

NOSReflectorWALD-GULLY-1.jpg

Hi Fred,

Were you able to determine the date code on the Morrow hub, likely L1 to 4 or M1 to 4?.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hello Adrian,
Not yet. Once I get the rear wheel disassembled I will find out. It have a heavy coat of paint on it.

Fred

Hello,

The bike is coming along. I have still been unable to remove the headset from the bike so it is still getting soaked. Both rims are shot I am still soaking the rear rim and hopefully will be able to save some spokes. I saved 33 out of 36 on the front wheel. I felt good about that. The chain adjusters were rusted into place. I actually got one out and the other broke on me. It is now re moved and I have replacements. I straightened out the chain guard and am getting the fenders rolled. From the pictures that I have seen they look great! The original pedals were shot. The bearing races had grow into the cups It took 2 full days of soaking in evapo-rust just to get them where I could chisel them out.

I now have replacement rims and correct spokes and nipples are coming. I get to learn how to lace and true a wheel now!!!! I have not taken the rear wheel apart yet so I cannot tell you the hub numbers. Some of the insides of the hub were marked and that will be a later post

I have been picking up accessories for the bike in the mean time. I have original grips, light, reflector, bell , repop pump clip and pedals. I am working on an original pump and clip. When I get my tool pouch, I have an oiler, adjustable an air pressure gauge and Morrow tool. The morrow tool is a repop.

Hopefully I can start on the wheels next week.

Fred
Sparta

IMG_0346.JPG

IMG_0347.JPG

IMG_0348.JPG

IMG_0349.JPG

IMG_0350.JPG

IMG_0351.JPG

IMG_0352.JPG

IMG_0353.JPG

IMG_0354.JPG

IMG_0355.JPG