When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G519 Tool Bag

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wackiforkhaki

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Just picked up this G519 tool bag. It is not marked, all end caps, rivets and clasps are painted in army green. It has a slightly different strap arrangement. Has anyone seen this type of tool bag?

t728wn.jpg

k3nq08.jpg

jtx5yv.jpg

110i0rb.jpg

I saw this one when it was put up for sale on FB a couple of weeks ago... Don't know what to think about it... Why is there no persons logo embossed on the flap? Where's is the rim on the edge of the leather flap? leather seems so low quality compared to the pouches I have in my collection... Didn't trust this one at all...

Still at 50USd, I guess you can't go wrong and you got a great deal...

Johan, i have this in hand and the leather is the same quality as my persons bag. This is from the same era as the persons bag, I have zero concerns about originality.
Is it possible that Huffman used a different supplier? Who was making a similiar bag to persons at the time? Regardless it will display well on my bike.

Be careful using galosh clips for Person tool pouch clips. Person pouch clips have only one bottom rivet to attach to the leather. The galosh clips I have seen use two rivets to attach to the rubber.

Regards,
Bill

Be careful using galosh clips for Person tool pouch clips. Person pouch clips have only one bottom rivet to attach to the leather. The galosh clips I have seen use two rivets to attach to the rubber.

Regards,
Bill

If I could get just one good clip we may be able to get it scanned an 3D printed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back