When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Garage find, hoping to get an idea if value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Raycincy

On Training Wheels
Hi, got this bicycle on one of my property removals. When I looked up the serial number the website told me CONGRATS YOU HAVE AN ORIGINAL CHICAGO 1973 Schwinn. I know it's a Sports Tourer. Thanks for any info you can give me.
16202393287338046403324403322977.jpg

Are U sure it didn't say: "CONGRATS YOU HAVE AN GENUINE PIECE OF CRAP!"

No but seriously, if the paint wasn't trash that blue, circa 1974 would be desirable.

The parts and components on it, if ya wanna nickel and dime it, one piece at a time on EPay, clean em up, probably get-cha more than a hunerd bucks in total. looks to be 26" frame/wheels. Otherwise, it usually takes more time and energy to earn, yeah, I said "EARN!" (prob less than minimum wage), the money, selling cleaned and polished parts , yeah, put it back or clean it up real good and hope somebody would give ya 50 bucks for cleaning it. .

Last edited:
Those were $200+ bikes back in the day and there are some that collect these. This one is rough and some of the parts are not original so the current value would be minimal. If it just needed a minor cleaning and tune up it would be worth a few bucks.

And welcome to the Cabe.

Back