When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

garton tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

modelb

Look Ma, No Hands!
I am looking for a small B.F, Goodrich front fender for a Garton Tricycle, and handlebars. Can anyone help me. I am willing to do some metal work to save a rough fender but not to rough please. Thank You!!!!!

Have any pics of the tricycle you seek parts for? I'm sure there are a lot of us who can help you out!

garton fender

there is a good picture on tricycle fetish under garton tricycles. It is the only picture I have right now. It is the 1930s tricycle. Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Fenders

Based on the tricycle site photos, this isn't exactly the fender you're looking for, but it's a nice flared trike fender from the late 30's early 40s time period: http://www.ebay.com/itm/390405705245?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Looks like it might be for a 16" wheel but hard to tell the size exactly even with the ruler. Seller is offering free shipping which makes the price reasonable.

Dave

Last edited:
I don't think that will be an easy find... At least the handlebars look like they may be interchangeable between a few different models! Makes your chances of finding those a bit better! Good Luck! Keep us posted!

If you like post a pic or link to the handle bars your looking for (dimensions too if you have that info). At my local flea market their's a guy who has what I believe to be handle bars off a Garton tricycle. Think he wanted $10 or $15 for them. If they are what your looking for and twithin your price , I can pick them up for you and ship them out to you if you cover the cost.

garton handlebars

I call the handlebars "bat wings" there is a picture on tricyclefetish under garton tricycles, it is the 1930s style. If that is the style I would like to have them and I will cover all your expenses. Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Back