When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gary Fisher Classic Mountain Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

BobTheCat

On Training Wheels
I am interested in selling this vintage bike. I'm actually still riding it, though I can only use half the gears.
This bike has had several owners, so I don't know how many of the components are original. I just got the brake pads replaced because they were squeaking. I had not quite realized what a special bike I had until I talked to some experts!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Very cool bike. Why are you wanting to sell it? Making it fully operational is probably only a matter of adjustment and if you're riding it lightly, it'll last forever!

I am interested in selling this vintage bike. I'm actually still riding it, though I can only use half the gears.
This bike has had several owners, so I don't know how many of the components are original. I just got the brake pads replaced because they were squeaking. I had not quite realized what a special bike I had until I talked to some experts!

View attachment 488441

View attachment 488442

View attachment 488443

View attachment 488444

View attachment 488445

View attachment 488446

View attachment 488447
I see you're interested in selling your bike but did not see a price! How much are you asking for it?

Very cool bike. Why are you wanting to sell it? Making it fully operational is probably only a matter of adjustment and if you're riding it lightly, it'll last forever!
Mainly because I'm not a mountain biker and I am a woman! I only want to ride in the city and on gentle trails. Also it is uncomfortable for me because I have to lean over a lot (hunch my back) to reach the handlebars. They cannot be raised up any more. Plus I would need a new seat. I discussed this with some guys at a bike shop and we all decided that there's someone out there that would appreciate this bike wayyyyyy more than I do.

I think my brother has one of those in his barn. it is yellow, Fisher, old, and no suspension.....that I remember for sure. they built their first bikes in 1979, so the closer it is to 1979 the more value it will have. as just a bike to ride it is outdated and worth about 250 bucks would be my guess, being a Gary Fisher mountain bike would surely raise that price. the question is how much...

Old tech bike but really cool just the way it is. It's running a nice tranny with ShimanoXT components. I run with XT on my mtn bike.

I had one in 87 had two piece frame rear triangle was chromoly front I think was aluminum with I think Rock Shox was awesome few years later Mom left garage open and it was gone miss that bike was awesome !! Don't sell it tune and ride it !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mainly because I'm not a mountain biker and I am a woman! I only want to ride in the city and on gentle trails. Also it is uncomfortable for me because I have to lean over a lot (hunch my back) to reach the handlebars. They cannot be raised up any more. Plus I would need a new seat. I discussed this with some guys at a bike shop and we all decided that there's someone out there that would appreciate this bike wayyyyyy more than I do.

Find a specialty mountain bike bike shop or put it on eBay and let her rip people collect them

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back