Gateway Coasters Lightweight ride Sunday October 1

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Dec 28, 2012
Ol' st. Lou
IMG_4945.JPG
Did I say Lightweight? Yep, I sure did! Sometimes it's fun to change things up a bit. Come on out to Creve Couer Park at 10:00am October 1, George Heldman Shelter is the meeting place. Bring out your geared or non geared lightweights and we'll buzz around the lake a few times and have lunch. For those of you who do not have lightweights, bring whatever. All vintage bicycles are welcome as always. Variety is the spice of life they say, fun to change it up a bit, hope to see you there! @The Professor @Wildcat @Dan Shabel

Last edited:

Dan Shabel

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 17, 2017
St. Louis
IMG_4945.JPG
Did I say Lightweight? Yep, I sure did! Sometimes it's fun to change things up a bit. Come on out to Creve Couer Park at 10:00am October 1, George Heldman Shelter is the meeting place. Bring out your geared or non geared lightweights and we'll buzz around the lake a few times and have lunch. For those of you who do not have lightweights, bring whatever. All vintage bicycles are welcome as always. Variety is the spice of life they say, fun to change it up a bit, hope to see you there! @The Professor @Wildcat @Dan Shabel

That chain looks a lot better! What had to be done to fix the derailleur?

rollfaster

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Dec 28, 2012
Ol' st. Lou
The spring on the derailleur had to be rewound. Front and rear were adjusted, wheels trued perfectly but still gonna replace those old brake pads.

Reactions: Dan Shabel
This ad goes away when you register for an account!