When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General idea on value ?

-

Superman1984

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I know the 1st 2 are pretty damn rough but jus' kinda wonderin' what the value may be as they are. I have the original wheels for the Huffy Trophy CS, the original CS rear & front tires (albeit roached out but still inflatable).

I think what The Sting is trying to say is the first two are scrap and if you could $30 for the third take it. No disrespect, they just aren't what people are looking for.
Ok. I know the 1st 2 weren't going to be worth anything due to being so crusty & girl's bikes but I figured the orange muscle bike was worth something as it's original & complete ; maybe some where like $50-75. Thanks for the info as well as The Stig did as well.

Something to go by with muscle bikes, at least from my encounter with them is if the don’t have decent og paint, and the parts are rusted to where they aren’t nice enough to where someone with a rider would buy them for their bike, its not worth anything.

Something to go by with muscle bikes, at least from my encounter with them is if the don’t have decent og paint, and the parts are rusted to where they aren’t nice enough to where someone with a rider would buy them for their bike, its not worth anything.
I see what you're saying there. I bought the Huffy Trophy because it had what I thought was decent paint for the age, all the parts (rim brake equipped & decals) but apparently I need to use the IF It's NOT Mint or Damn Near Flawless then it's not worth the asking price mindset more. No Offense taken from Anyone here. Jus' being Honest or in my feelings. Lol

Back