When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold General Mills Wheaties License Plates NOS 89 Total

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$150
Zipcode

BrandonB

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have a total of 89 of the General Mills Wheaties license plates for sale as a lot. 23 from 1953, 43 from 1954 and 3 from 1955. Also included are 9 plates from the Territories and Possessions and 11 from the Old World & Europe set. There are 89 without adding duplicates, with the duplicates there are around 93.
I have the DC plate, from what I understand, is pretty rare because it was considered a bonus plate that would only come in a box of the cereal as well as the Maharajah plate, which I have also.
$150 + shipping

The 48 plate Continental United States set (without Alaska & Hawaii which were not yet states & Washington D.C.). These were divided into 12 plate sets of the Eastern U.S., Southern U.S., Midwest U.S. & Western U.S..
The 10 plate Territories & Possessions Set (Maharajah, Hawaii, Alaska, Virgin Islands, Guam, "Italy-Military", (Panama) Canal Zone, Philippines, The Dominican Republic & The District of Columbia)
The 12 plate Canada Set (Northwest Territories, Yukon Territory, British Columbia, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, Manitoba & Saskatchewan)
The 10 plate Old World & Europe set (Iran, Cuba, Turkey, The Netherlands, Denmark, Portugal, Monaco, Egypt, Malta & Switzerland)

Last edited:
Back