When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Genuine original Delta Rocket Ray bicycle headlight with box and hardware lightly used

-
Shipping
see description
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Genuine original Delta Rocket Ray bicycle headlight with box and hardware lightly used

See my other boxed Delta lights in DOND. This one is solid and works perfect but has a few scuffs, touch up on raised letters and chips. Nothing major. Repops run $95.00 (I don’t even see any for sale?) and don’t hold a candle to an original. The box is marked “green” so obviously not the box it came in, but a Delta Rocket Ray box nonetheless. Handlebar bracket is there and a couple of mismatched machine screws that will do the job

The original box has wear (may have a small repair on a flap/s) as does the hardware packet and instructions. Based on these minor issues, it will be less $$ than the close to MIB, NOS Rocket Ray and Super Rocket Ray, Deluxe Winner etc. already on DOND yet to hit the mark.

Batteries not included. Sold as is/final. Shipping to Canada and the 48 States will run $20.00( will be more $$ but I’ll eat the $$ difference) Sold as is. Payment only with Paypal F/F in U.S. funds. Thanks

IMG_4341.JPG

IMG_4342.JPG

IMG_4343.JPG

IMG_4344.JPG

IMG_4345.JPG

IMG_4346.JPG

IMG_4347.JPG

IMG_4348.JPG

IMG_4349.JPG

IMG_4350.JPG

IMG_4351.JPG

IMG_4352.JPG