When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold GENUINE Schwinn S-7 wheels NOS U.S.A. nylon Westwind 26 x 1 ¾ tires Bendix 2 spd

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I will sell this set SHIPPED to the Continetal U.S. ( Florida will be an additional $20.00) and Canada .. $300.00 WITH FREE SHIPPING.

GENUINE Schwinn S-7 wheels and NOS U.S.A nylon Westwinds 26 x 1 ¾ and Bendix 2 speed shifter and cable, clips, complete unit. SWEET....

Here is a all original made in the U.S.A. S-7 wheel set with tires that are bolt on and ready ( may need a fixed nut clamp.I've never set one up before?) for any original Schwinn middleweight that takes the 26 x 1 ¾ tires/S-7 rims. That said, although the hubs spin freely and everything is SUPER clean, they are untested and may need the usual pinch of grease and adjustment. I bought these from a reputable collector with intent to use on a 1958 Schwinn Jaguar, but have opted for a set of S-2 balloon rims. ( not correct….but my choice)

The tires are U.S.A. Factory Schwinn Westwind are SECONDS, and look to have a bit of dark shade on one of the whitewalls and a clay mark in another spot. The sidewalls have had the Schwinn name buffed off at factory in 2 spots because of such a blemish. The Westwind MADE IN U.S.A. Nylon tires are beautiful, flexible, supple, and have no structural flaws that I can see. They have never been ridden on. They still have the factory “nubs and identical #49 factory inspection tags on the inner clay lining.

The rims speak for themselves. About as nice as they come, and complete with
GENUINE Schwinn S-7 wheels NOS U.S.A. nylon Westwind 26 x 1 ¾ tires Bendix 2 spd |
the Bendix 2 speed Aviation Corp. lever, clamp, and cable ( 3…1 clip is tarnished)
clips all in SUPERB condition. The wheels are a strong 8 out of 10 ( 10 being
NEW OLD STOCK) and would be suitable for an excellent original bike, or non
show restoration. They are straight and rust free ( I see one little ding on the rim
side). There are pinpoint blemishes on the otherwise shiny chrome finish. The
hubs and sprockets/hardware are not bright chrome, but clean/presentable. They
could be cleaned up further.

The front hub has the Schwinn script on it, and rims have the knurled center with
Schwinn Tubular S-7 clearly stamped in the middle. Bendix hub is clean and
smooth.

I paid over $400.00 for the set /wheels/tires this year, expect to take my regular "bath/loss" but so be it..lol. I eat ketchup sandwiches.... FREE SHIPPING!!!!TO CANADA AND lower 48 U.S. states. (Florida an extra $20.00 on price)

Please note: these WILL cost up to $100.00 Canada Post/USPS to ship for California/lower 48 in Mid West.... ( I eat that..)this parcel is almost 20 lbs and oversize/packed well. I can send pics of them packed, and dozens of other tires/wheels packed and sold over 30 years in the hobby.

Cheers,

Bob

P1010004.JPG

P1010005.JPG

P1010006.JPG

P1010007.JPG

P1010010.JPG

P1010011.JPG

P1010012.JPG

P1010013.JPG

P1010015.JPG

P1010016.JPG