When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

German? Baby Buggy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
I bought this some time ago and thanks to @Jesse McCauley @New Mexico Brant and @onecatahula it made it to me. It needed a little work so I got after it today! V/r Shawn

German pram makers are known for their excellent wicker work on the pram bodies. Even other makers such as Peg Perego in Italy have their wicker pram bodies made by a German manufacturer. Reminds me of the wheel well covers on old automobiles.

In addition to tricycles and a handful of classic bicycles, I also have a vintage pram collection. The oldest is around 100 years old, give or take

Dave

German pram makers are known for their excellent wicker work on the pram bodies. Even other makers such as Peg Perego in Italy have their wicker pram bodies made by a German manufacturer. Reminds me of the wheel well covers on old automobiles.

In addition to tricycles and a handful of classic bicycles, I also have a vintage pram collection. The oldest is around 100 years old, give or take

Dave
I'd like to see some of your collection Dave. Thanks for the info. V/r Shawn

Back