When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Get A Delta Light Working

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fboggs1986

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hey guys,
Anyone have any pointers on getting this style light working. I have replaced the bulb and brushed all the connections with steel wool but it still won't work. Any suggestions?
1bdbcb21c5c3e5863b1542314ae7c698.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Check to see that you're getting power from the source to the actual light? Could be something as simple as crap wire, loose connection, or even in need of a bit more cleaning. Few more photos if you please.

Check to see that you're getting power from the source to the actual light? Could be something as simple as crap wire, loose connection, or even in need of a bit more cleaning. Few more photos if you please.
2126f538b57dd52790499ad5b9d431d4.jpg

77f0779757d3c20d27d961ed0f656316.jpg

Thanks for the info. There is no wiring in this one just a metal switch on the side that makes the contact. I will try cleaning it some more.

Looks clean. Then again, I don't have it directly in front of me, either. Was it working fine before? My guess is going to be th wiring itself. Put everything back together and wiggle the poop out of it while the light is on and receiving power. If it kicks on you know you have a break somewhere. Also, if you have a test light, check and make sure it is or isn't getting power at the light itself.

Im an idiot. Check make sure no corroded batteries and battery holder is clean. That can kill and give no power. Forfot all about lights with internal power spurce.:(

Im an idiot. Check make sure no corroded batteries and battery holder is clean. That can kill and give no power. Forfot all about lights with internal power spurce.:(
Yeah I will try cleaning better. Here is another one same kind of light. The metal switch makes the connection.
69116f111d444312096e833770cc6066.jpg

Back