When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP #7 Bicycle & Ride-On's Show, Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A great day indeed! Got to meet Jim (TRM) and saw a BUNCH of bike pals! A BIG CONGRATULATIONS goes out to Dave Marzen (Classic Cool Rides) for his award of Bicyclist Of The Year!! Also a Big thanks to David and his staff for putting on another great event. Congratulations Mike for Best of Show, and congratulations to Smoopy for another outstanding creation! :)

Another awesome day and show..good to see everyone who braved exposing there prized rides to those 14 drops of water that fell from the sky today..thanks to David for all that you do for this..best show around that’s a fact..
BTW..my ole trashy bike didn’t mind the rain too much..;)
EDB952C5-BDA9-4B65-A841-C9132B5416F3.jpeg

t is now History, GET-A-GRIP #7 is now over and we can say for 7 years it has went off without rain! Now it sprinkled for a second around 10 am and sprinkled for just a second around 2 pm but the rest of the day was low 60's and cloudy but no rain! We had a great turn out with a lot of new people! We will be making our official video from all the PIcs we receive and should take about a month, but will post here first! If wish to have us consider some of your pic's, please PM me with them. We presented Dave Marzen with Bicyclist of the year for 2018! We unveiled our Giveaway Bike for 2019 this beautiful 1939 Elgin! The two gentlemen with the top bikes was Mike Divito with his 1935 Bluebird and Andrew Logan with his custom built Ruffman. Like I said we will have an official video out shortly with all the pictures. It was a great day for a bicycle show, just ask anyone who came!!! See you next year!!

Back