When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP #7 Bicycle & Ride-On's Show, Swap Meet

-

Toysoldier

Finally riding a big boys bike
One of the largest events of its kind in the USA right here in the state of TN; raising money in the fight against Cancer. Starting back in 2012, the GET-A-GRIP Bicycle Show, Swap Meet & Ride-On’s Show & Swap Meet is now one of the must attend events of the year. Located at Stuart School, 802 20th Street Cleveland TN. We are a show event in which you can enter your bicycle or child’s Ride-On to have a chance to win a trophy. You can also bring bicycles, ride-on’s or parts and accessories to sale in our huge swap meet. As we have always done for the last 6 years we are giving away a bicycle. You will have a chance to take home a 1935 Montgomery Ward Hawthorne. Then to top it all off we have a Bicycle Poker Run to compete for prizes while riding on our beautiful Greenway. Fun for the whole family as we have a live DJ, that plays music, along with food vendors for your enjoyment. It is always on the fourth Saturday of March with this year being on March 24, 2018. Follow us on facebook and Youtube under Get A Grip Bicycle Show.

Bike Show 2018 picture flyer 8.jpg
Bike Show 2918 WOW AI.jpg
Bike Show 2018 Bike Poster 11x17 AI.jpg

There are many things that set us apart from your ordinary Bicycle Show and Swap. Ask someone who has been, they will say you just have to experience it to see. Hope to see you there!

LATE GREAT BREAKING NEWS!
Thanks to Kevin Crowe, we now have a second giveaway bicycle for this years show! He heard about our huge show and that we raised money for the American Cancer Society and wanted to help! He has donated a brand new Belgium Brewing Felt bicycle and it is SWEET! It has the big 29" Rim and tires for a smooth ride and not cheap. Could you be taking this home? You must be present to win, so see you there!

5.JPG

Ok, so the "Pedal to the Metal" swap meet is behind us, and I must say, it was Great! As David writes in his ad, This is (another) one of those events you must attend in the Southeast!:) There is a swap meet, bikes for sale, a collection of show bikes, a poker run on the Green way, brotherhood of bike enthusiast, and proceeds go to the battle against cancer. I don't know if it can get much better than that. My buddy ReTodd sold his down bike in Commerce, so he will be on the look out for a vintage bike to take back home to Ga. People, start making your plans to attend, looking forward to seeing you there!:sunglasses:

I'm getting a Bunch of bikes ready to take to Cleveland, TN to David Orr's GREAT Annual Event ...... and I'm ready to Liquidate these bikes!!
Plan to come to Get-A-Grip ....... to have some FUN !! .... and to pick-up some great deals!!
I've always had a BLAST here..... and those VERY COOL Customized Pedal Cars and Hot Rod WAGONS are always great to see at the Show!
See you soon! CCR Dave
VINTAGE BIKES GROUP 4 G.A.G. 3.18.18.jpg

Just checking before I make the trip, is this a rain or shine event? Hoping to make it there this year, thank you.

Back