When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP Inc #10 November 6, 2021

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Wow, what a great day! Thank you Shawn for taking pictures, it completely slipped my mind to do the same, the day seemed to go by so fast! Another Awesome event put on by David, Cullas and their crew, THANK YOU SO MUCH for what you do! LOTS of nice bikes in the show and a lot of parts and bikes for sale, it was overwhelming! It was great to see friends I have not seen in a while, and I still did not get to see all of them. I had great conversations will fellow enthusiast and I gained more knowledge than I came in with. Thank you Dave for the kudos on the award, It was quite an emotional moment for me to be recognized by my fellow peers and friends (and my wife for doing a great job of keeping the secret from me), I am in great company with those that were named before me. Someone came all the way from Arizona just to see what the event was all about, I hope they had a great time and will come back again! Wow, I'm already looking forward to next year!!

We are humbled by all of the great comments. Of course the pictures speak for themselves, the attendees out did themselves this year by bringing some killer show bikes and lots of stuff to buy!!! So far outside of expenses we raised over $2500 at the show!!! Now if you were afraid to drive a few hundred miles to get here, Let me just say our long distance person this year drove 1568 miles one way and brought 3 show bikes. Yes, that deserves a WOW! Now we also had a spectator that came all the way from California to Tennessee. Yes, that deserves a WOW!! I'm sorry, but you wouldn't drive how far? It was a Killer show with 45 vendor spots sold and had 72 bicycles enter the show! Yes, that deserves a WOW!!! It's the Great Guys and Gals that show up every year that makes this show the success it is! I cannot express in words how grateful we are for everyone's attendance this year! We had two photographers that took thousands of pictures that have to be edited before we start the making of a video for 2021 so be patient! We had so many great things happen this year for the first time that I could write a book but we do want to say from the bottom of our hearts thanks to the CABE and everyone who came!

Back