When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP Inc. #9 NEW DATE: November 7, 2020!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I've been working hard getting some bikes together for GET-A-GRIP!! Here are a few I'll be bringing to the Vintage Bike Corral !!
Hope some new owners will take them home with them to enjoy and/or put the finishing touches on them!!
FIRST UP >>> 1951 SCHWINN ORIGINAL GREEN PAINT $675.00

NEXT UP 1951 SCHWINN BLUE WITH ORIGINAL PAINT AND 2 SPD BENDIX KICKBACK $675.00

NEXT UP SCHWINN 1940 CUSTOM BUILD WITH N.O.S. S-2 WHEELSET FROM THE '95 ANNIVERSARY BLACK PHANTOM $500

NEXT UP 1950 SCHWINN RED OLDER REPAINT SUPER STRAIGHT FENDERS RESPOKED S-2 P.C. CHROMED $350.00

NEXT UP ... ROADMASTER RAW FINISH CUSTOM W/SHOCKMASTER ALL REBUILT & RESPOKED $400.00

PROJECT MUSCLE BIKES 24" ROLLFAST "CHOPPER" AND 20" WESTERN FLYER MISS BUZZ BIKE AT $125.00 EACH

These are GET-A-GRIP Swap Meet prices ... and if not sold there ... They will go next month to PEDAL TO THE METAL in GA.

Thank you! CCR Dave

I've been working hard getting some bikes together for GET-A-GRIP!! Here are a few I'll be bringing to the Vintage Bike Corral !!
Hope some new owners will take them home with them to enjoy and/or put the finishing touches on them!!
FIRST UP >>> 1951 SCHWINN ORIGINAL GREEN PAINT $675.00
View attachment 1295186

NEXT UP 1951 SCHWINN BLUE WITH ORIGINAL PAINT AND 2 SPD BENDIX KICKBACK $675.00
View attachment 1295187

NEXT UP SCHWINN 1940 CUSTOM BUILD WITH N.O.S. S-2 WHEELSET FROM THE '95 ANNIVERSARY BLACK PHANTOM $500
View attachment 1295189

NEXT UP 1950 SCHWINN RED OLDER REPAINT SUPER STRAIGHT FENDERS RESPOKED S-2 P.C. CHROMED $350.00
View attachment 1295192

NEXT UP ... ROADMASTER RAW FINISH CUSTOM W/SHOCKMASTER ALL REBUILT & RESPOKED $400.00
View attachment 1295193

PROJECT MUSCLE BIKES 24" ROLLFAST "CHOPPER" AND 20" WESTERN FLYER MISS BUZZ BIKE AT $125.00 EACH
View attachment 1295194

View attachment 1295196

These are GET-A-GRIP Swap Meet prices ... and if not sold there ... They will go next month to PEDAL TO THE METAL in GA.

Thank you! CCR Dave
You always bring the best to our show!!! Thanks Dave and look forward to seeing you this Saturday!!

If you have been waiting on perfect weather to attend a Bicycle Show / /Swap meet here it is! This Saturday in Cleveland TN Mid 70's with partly cloudy skies! We hope to see you here!!

Glad to hear you are coming CeeBee! We are only one day away!!! Hope everyone is prepared to have some fun this Saturday in Cleveland TN!

Van is loaded and I picked up another load today. Let the games begin.

I spoke to 3 far away friends who are likely to drive down for this. There haven't been enough swap meets this year and folks are HUNGRY. Hope to see more new faces this time, and at Moultrie and Commerce Ga in the next few weeks.

I need a pick up, is anyone coming through Ohio to the show? I need a pick up on I 75 to the show and then a drop off on your way back same determined location, can pay a fee. Call me Mike 706-974-5986.

btw this is not a bicycle it's a pedal car...
-mike

I think Flattire is coming from Ohio. I messaged him. Maybe too late..

Back