When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP Inc. #9 NEW DATE: November 7, 2020!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Some pictures from the show.

DSCN5800.JPG

Hello CABE'rs ... get ready ... I am going to over-use the words "Great" and "Awesome" in this post :oops:
A HUGE "THANK YOU" and Congrats to David Orr and his wonderful volunteers for producing this AWESOME Event !!
The Weather was Great and the turnout was awesome ... the fantastic MIX of Bikes and Parts and "MISC" can't be beat !!
Great people from very distant places came here to make this an amazing Event. I spoke to folks from Mississippi, Alabama, Tenn, Ohio, Kentucky, Georgia, S. Carolina and N. Carolina. I believe David stated over the PA System that it was a record turn-out!!
Beautiful Show Bikes in every category! Custom "Ride-Ons" always please the crowd, as well. If any of you CABE'rs are within a 6 hour drive ... and have never made this event ... I highly suggest you mark your calendars NOW for Next Year ... Which David announced WILL BE the FIRST SAT in NOVEMBER from here on out !!
Next up here in the South ... (in 4 weeks - DEC 5th) ... the Pedal-to-the-Metal Swap Meet in Commerce, GA (40 miles outside of Atlanta) (see Events Listing)
Thank you for the pictures ... so far @deepsouth Phil .... I know more are coming including David Orr's Video Production with accompanied Music Track :cool: .... Cheers !!! CCR Dave

I want to personally thank everyone who made this the largest show to date!!!!!
We sold over 50 vendor spots and had over 70 entries in our show!!!
We had a great variety of everything and there was about everything there for sale!!
We had support from all over the southeast area and everyone I spoke with cannot wait until we do it again!! We are in the process of going through pictures and editing pictures and hope to show a video before too long. My personal next road trip with GET-A-GRIP Inc will be to Commerce GA on December 5, 2020 to the Pedal to the Metal Bicycle Swap meet at the Atlanta Drag Strip!!! Hope to see you there!

Back