When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GET-A-GRIP Inc. Show, Swap Meet and Poker Run

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Follow us on facebook under GET A GRIP Bicycle Show
You can also see previous videos by going on to Youtube and typing in GET A GRIP Bicycle Show
Thanks and see you here on March 23, 2019

ONLY 6 DAYS AWAY !! I am getting super excited about David Orr's Get-A-Grip Show & Swap Meet! It is ALWAYS a TOP NOTCH Event!!
The weather looks like it will be AWESOME this coming Saturday for a Great Day messin' with old bikes and such ... (Sunny and High 60's !!)
If you haven't made the trip to Cleveland, TN yet for this event .... you should make the effort .... you will not be disappointed ....
I've got some $99 Special projects to push out of my garage !! (see below) See YOU at Get-A-Grip!! Cheers! CCR Dave
99.00 VINTAGE BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

99.00 VINTAGE 2 BLOWOUTS 02.21.19.jpg

Seems to be quiet here about this event this year.....
I'll be there with a large load of great deals!
Please chime in if you're going to be there as well!

Seems to be quiet here about this event this year.....
I'll be there with a large load of great deals!
Please chime in if you're going to be there as well!

Hello Clint! My gut feeling is that Get-A-Grip is about to have a RECORD Turn-Out this year!!
David Orr was down in GA for the Commerce GA "Pedal-to-the-Metal" and was promoting & meeting a number of new faces that
are planning on coming up from GA!
Add to that .... the WEATHER Forecast seems to be about as PERFECT as it gets!
Looking forward to seeing you there! I'm ready to rummage thru that "Large Load" of Great Deals you're bringing!!
Cheers! CCR Dave

Thanks Dave for the kind words! Yes the Cabe is a little quite this year; however, my facebook page is lighting up like a Christmas Tree. We have a ton of new people coming this year to buy and sell! We have a lot of people coming to show off their bikes this year in hopes of winning some money! Of Course we have those that come hoping to take home that 1939 Elgin Giveaway Bicycle! But then again we have those coming to ride our Greenway in the Poker Run to have a chance at that $175 in Cash money that will be given out! I guess the bottom line is, why would you want to miss this event! Check us out on facebook like the other hundreds of people do and let us see you this Saturday with Sunshine and mid 60's for the temps.

Dave and David, I know it will be an overall success and good times will be had by everyone! I've already loaded my enclosed trailer with an assortment of goodies ranging from prewar bikes up through muscle bikes, as well as vintage parts galore. I'll have something for everyone's tastes and budgets, but I also left room in the trailer to bring home more even if my stuff doesn't find new homes.
I'd still love to hear back from the Caber's that will be there, though!

So for those of you that did not go last year because you thought it was going to rain, you missed a great day of bike fun. This year, you have no excuse not to be there! I've got my trailer loaded with some bikes that will be for sale and a couple bikes to show. Like CeeBee said, I'm leaving a little room in the trailer in case a bike needs a ride back to Ga. Looking forward to seeing my Southeastern bike brothers again. :sunglasses:.

What a FANTASTIC Event once again that David Orr put together!!
I believe I heard that David announced a RECORD Turn-out too ...... and the weather could not have been more PERFECT!
If you missed this one ....... now is the time to mark your calendar for NEXT Year! >>>> Always the 4th SAT in MARCH.
Thank you David, and ALL of your volunteers who helped make everything so perfect!!
Can't wait to see some pictures and the Video of the Event, that you always produce....
Cheers! CCR Dave

Back