When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ghost or no Ghost

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

xochi0603

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello fellow caber's, I have an opportunity to buy an original grey ghost. All original except repop rear tire. $3500 . I think I'll pull the trigger. Any thoughts?

IMG_3525.jpg

IMG955336.jpg

IMG955337.jpg

IMG955338.jpg

It always amazes me that those paper Permaco seat tags NEVER wear out or fall off, even when stored unused for 50 years.
Are there any paint chips on the frame where the fork is hitting it at right now?
I see a Memory Lane sticker. How does the seller know it is all original if he wasn't the original owner?
Still a nice bike, March 1971 with the clear reflector pedals. With the market as it is going it will cost more next time you find one.
Rob

I did some minor repairs/adjustments to the bike about 3 years ago. He's a friend of mine. It appeared to be straight up all original. I installed the rear tire & speedo drive free up

Ok if you know the bike, you should buy the bike. That's the best way to get what you expect.😺👍
Rob

Not yet. We're working it. He wants to get an enclosed trailer back from me that I bought from him about 4 years ago in the trade.

It always amazes me that those paper Permaco seat tags NEVER wear out or fall off, even when stored unused for 50 years.
I can't knock anything else on that bike...but FYI, that's a Pete seat reproduction sticker under there. You can tell by the 918 inspector and the white edges. The originals are vinyl/mylar and black throughout. Pick at another seat and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Back