When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

gibson pedals induan bout done thaks catfish and scott mccaskey

-

ratdaddy

Wore out three sets of tires already!
well I think the headlight is about all I like finishing the bike.it looks great in my living room under the tv.it was cool when it was a rust bucket but it's nice enough for inside the house now and might take it for a ride.thanks to catfish and Scott for all their help and Ron at bicycle rubber pedals for help on the gibson rubbers.he's great and does good business.oh and thanks Roland for that nice seat for my birthday

20180813_171507.jpg

20180813_171522.jpg

well I think the headlight is about all I like finishing the bike.it looks great in my living room under the tv.it was cool when it was a rust bucket but it's nice enough for inside the house now and might take it for a ride.thanks to catfish and Scott for all their help and Ron at bicycle rubber pedals for help on the gibson rubbers.he's great and does good business.oh and thanks Roland for that nice seat for my birthday

View attachment 852134

View attachment 852135

That’s awesome big !
Don’t forget my big boy bars !
Love your hot Rod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back