When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Girl's 3-Speed RALEIGH SPACE RIDER-24"-1971?-Very Good-ORIGINAL!-Lightweight

-
1970's girl's Raleigh Space Rider lightweight. 24" wheels. 16" frame. 3 speed Sturmey Archer with a coaster brake. Hand brake on front. California bike.

My wife got this new around 1970 or so. She wanted a Sting Ray. Her parents didn't understand so it sat in the garage since then. All original, even the tires. I cleaned it up and lubed everything. Looks pretty good. Couldn't ride it because of the tire. Rear hub should be OK. VERY low miles and she was told to take care of her stuff. Nice paint with some chips scuffs, scratches, wear here and there. Shiny chrome with some age texture. A dent that I straightened and related paint damage on top of the rear fender. Rear tire has split on the sidewall. Seat is coming apart at seams. Overall it displays well!

Nice old Raleigh. Small but good for a kid or Grandchild. Probably needs some minor adjusting along with tires and seat. Good for somebody!

$200 OBO plus FedEx Ground shipping. Paypal F&F. Local pickup is welcome. I am in Los Angeles. PM me if interested! Thanks!

View attachment 1147536

View attachment 1147537

View attachment 1147538

View attachment 1147539

View attachment 1147540

View attachment 1147541

View attachment 1147542

View attachment 1147543

View attachment 1147544

View attachment 1147545

View attachment 1147546

View attachment 1147547

View attachment 1147548
Hello there! My name is JoVanna and I just fell in love with this lil beauty! AND I'm actually in LA right now for work! I would love to get in touch and see her in person. I used to have a 1976 boys frame Space Rider in carmine red, I'm 4ft 9in and it fit just perfectly and was so cool looking! I look forward to getting in touch, have a wonderful day!

Hi JoVanna. This found a new happy home about two years ago. Sorry. Yes they are cool bikes. Hopefully one turns up for you! Keep looking. It's all timing!

Back