When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls Columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jmsmrshl

Look Ma, No Hands!
So im trying solve the riddle of what year all my bikes are. I posted a couple in the Middleweight Forum, and this is the last one. I bought her cheap at a Swap so she was just thrown in the corner for a few years. The wife wants to get her cleaned up and ridable so im trying to peg the year and model. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You.

S/N R395226

Maybe late 1966 with the “R” serial number prefix, and sequence number. A list shows that they started not from “1” but 100,000 that year, and maybe produced ~7,000 bicycles per week. The R-series continued into mid-1968, (when they neared 999,999), and started up the “S” series.

Last edited:
See I wasn't sure, don't know enough about Columbia. I know 51 and 65 Both start with R and the number falls into he category for both. Thank You.

Must have missed that, (the 1950’s were on the 1st of 2 pages?). The style sure looks 1950’s balloon tire tanker bike, and the 1950’s was the atomic age. I believe that most manufacturers relegated their balloon tire models to the back pages of their catalogs by the late 1950’s or early 1960’s.

Last edited:
Back