When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls frame

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PhxBuckeye

Finally riding a big boys bike
I want to build a new bike for my 14-year-old daughter who is on the small side. I don't have a specific frame or era in mind. She'll look at what's offered tonight or tomorrow and pick what she likes. The bike will be powder coated the color she wants so OG paint doesn't matter to us. It likely needs to have a fork too.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: ian
I have this 24in. Western Flyer, OG blue paint I think the white has been repainted. The tires are cracked but hold air, I don't think the seat is OG. The pedals are blue. I'd take $150 for it. PM me if you can use it. I can deliver it to the Canfield OH. swap meet April. 30.

20210410_095546.jpg

20210410_100139.jpg

20210410_095531.jpg

20210410_095512.jpg

20210410_095502.jpg

20210410_100159.jpg

Thank you guys for your responses. We're gonna focus on HEMI's bike for now. @HEMI426 where are you actually located? We live in East Tennessee, but I'm from Cincinnati and will be up there in May. Canfield is still a long ways from Cincy, but maybe we can work on shipping here or to Cincinnati where I can have it sent to family up there.

Thanks in advance.

I live near Erie PA. I'll be at the Canfield OH. swap meet Apr. 29-May 1st. I can't ship the bike but if you could get a family member from Cincinnati to drive up to Canfield anytime during those 3 days I'm camping there at space's 764 & 765, it would be cheaper than shipping. I will PM you my phone no. you can call me if you want. Just let me know.

Back