When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls Hiawatha

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

Metalbender

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hiawatha has the cool curved braces and rack...I put a front fender light on it, cigar type repopper, I haven't updated the pictures yet, 26" wheels. These rims will accept most any kind of balloon tires...lots of funky choices including colored tires. Restore or make into really cool rat bike. $170. no shipping, pickup in State Center, IA...another bike I wanted to redo for the wife...she said she has enough....enough?....never enough.

Hiawatha has the cool curved braces and rack...I put a front fender light on it, cigar type repopper, I haven't updated the pictures yet, 26" wheels. These rims will accept most any kind of balloon tires...lots of funky choices including colored tires. Restore or make into really cool rat bike. $170. no shipping, pickup in State Center, IA...another bike I wanted to redo for the wife...she said she has enough....enough?....never enough. View attachment 1494663

View attachment 1494664

View attachment 1494665
Greetings, Do know a lot about the Hiawatha? I have one think it is a 1953 it has a Contra Costa Bicycle License. if you want I can try to post a Photo

Greetings, Do know a lot about the Hiawatha? I have one think it is a 1953 it has a Contra Costa Bicycle License. if you want I can try to post a Photo
If you go to the vintage bike forum...post pic of the bike along with the serial number...the experts will be able to help you better then myself

Back