When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Girls Schwinn panther

-

Carson greaser

Finally riding a big boys bike
Girls Schwinn panther Original paint 875$ obo or trade 3107496734

A6A50CD9-249A-4A34-B2D4-507D9444D613.png

7D2E660C-7ECA-4A83-9067-8B228B06EAC7.png

Hope your not selling another bad bike Carson , like the 1979 Spitfire you sold me .With the back tire rubbing on the upper frame and no mention of that or that the 5 speed gears were missing parts and couldn't shift at all....I had to have the frame straightened and buy parts for the derailer. When I wrote to you asking for a partial refund , you totally ignored me . Hope your not screwing another Cabe member ...just sayin .

@Rayzur

I have bought stuff from this guy before and never had problems like this. Do you have pictures of what your talking about?

I just looked at the ad that was posted on the bicycle your speaking about. I did not see where the back tire was rubbing on the upper frame.

That's exactly the problem, the rubbing tire didn't show in his pictures and he never mentioned it, no matter how I tryed to adjust the wheel in the frame ,It still rubbed, I had to take it to a guy that straightened the frame . He also never mentioned that parts were missing at the derailer ....couldn't shift . The ad said MINT ! ...When I wrote to him, he totally ignored me .
I have enclosed the pictures I took the day I received the bike .

IMG_2066.JPG

IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2069.JPG

@Rayzur

Ouch! Yeah he should spoken to you about it. Maybe something happen during shipping?

Looking at the bicycle that was posted. It would be hard to see if the rear wheel was in fact like that. I’m guessing during shipping but who knows...

E326D96B-4F10-407D-B5B0-F440570C397E.jpeg

The box it came in showed NO damage ( see pic ), I don't think it happened in transit because what ever caused it took a lot of force ...unfortunately I think he knew it was like that . THATS why I'm mad and trying to show others what they can expect from this guy.

IMG_2064.JPG

Back