When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giulietta Sport

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Having trouble with finding a condorino handle bar at a reasonable price. Everything is about $80-$100 shipped; I'm looking for something about half that cost. I guess I'll have to put in a "wanted" call out and see if someone here has a spare to part with. I saw one online for About $26 new, but super wide (for me), 60 cm! Out of stock anyways, but I probably could have cut it down on each end.

Just discovered that I didn't have a lefty only shifter in my bin except for Simplex. I want to put a Gran Sport mech on it with matching Campy shifter; more checking with my Italian connections. I know ebay won't be cheap and that's before some of the ludicrous shipping costs.

Does anyone else live in a State where you get charged sales tax on the shipping cost also? Florida is running a scam! Another scam is when I do business under an official license, I don't need to charge tax on services until I use a part (could be a $.05 screw), and then I am supposed to charge tax on the whole repair (why not just tax the bloody screw!); easier for me to give away cheap parts or tell the customer that I'm charging an extra $ or two just to save them more on the tax they'd have to pay. Florida also allows a business to make money on sales taxes collected (at they did about 20 years ago); if you pay earlier than the due date you received 3% compensation. That adds up for big volume sales companies (not mine unfortunately!). Sorry for the off-topic rant!

Edit: the frame should be arriving soon with the Paglioli cambio corsa bike which nearly was cancelled (again!) due to seller issues. I could not get him to contact me about trying to pay cash; finally my contact managed to fully close the deal and has the bike in possession after two weeks of frustration. The guy was quite old and just didn't trust anyone; even to the point of receiving cash directly.

Last edited:
We also pay import duty at 20% on the shipping costs on stuff brought into the UK from mainland Europe since 'Brexit'.
We've always paid it on stuff imported from the rest of the world anyway.

We also pay import duty at 20% on the shipping costs on stuff brought into the UK from mainland Europe since 'Brexit'.
We've always paid it on stuff imported from the rest of the world anyway.
Well that sucks! I can see the need for fees/duties/taxes/tariffs, but the cost is far too high considering the excessive waste due our governments' inefficient use or down right abuse of those funds.
Did I hear correctly that you do not have to involuntarily pay for the BBC anymore?

Well that sucks! I can see the need for fees/duties/taxes/tariffs, but the cost is far too high considering the excessive waste due our governments' inefficient use or down right abuse of those funds.
Did I hear correctly that you do not have to involuntarily pay for the BBC anymore?
No, the BBC licence fee is in place until 2027 at the moment.
The current government is not a fan of the BBC, or the way it has been funded.
Personally I'm in favour of the licence fee; what you get in terms of TV, Radio and online services both nationally and locally is phenomenal.
Television without ad breaks is a wonderful thing.

@dnc1 It's funny because I only get one channel at my house (I live somewhat removed from society), and I'm not at home enough to pay for satellite or cable (no cable in my area anyways) so I only see Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), and I generally watch only BBC shows on it. I grew up on Dr. Who, Monty Python, Doctor in the House, UFO, etc. It's probably why I'm so different than my peers today! Actually can't believe my parents let me watch some rather risqué shows as a pre-teen.

It's all I ever watch, or mainly, listen to.
We get 6 BBC TV channels but it's the radio that is my main choice, lots of nationally broadcast channels and local stations too.
Again, they're all ad free, apart from the ads about their own programming.
I think it's unrivalled in quality personally.

Back