When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Give It Your Best Shot! (bike photography)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Heres one from Yosemite that I got a great compliment on from our very own Scott (Fleetwood37). Thanks, Scott!

This is one that cyclingday took of my bike in Yosemite that is now my favorite.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433864482.316236.jpg

Almost perfect...

This was taken a few years ago at the town cruise in. My buddy's restaurant, with the original neon sign fully restored, and classic cars in the back ground. If it wasn't for that nasty Charger sedan and the other new cars that somebody bought and didn't build, you would think this pic was frozen in 1968. The bike is my 1961 Monark, just after being rebuilt. The car in the foreground is a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner. The buildings are from the mid 1800's and the restaurant opened as Sam and Ethel's sometime in the 1930s.

photograph.jpg

Last edited:
This was taken a few years ago at the town cruise in. My buddy's restaurant, with the original neon sign fully restored, and classic cars in the back ground. If it wasn't for that nasty Charger sedan and the other new cars that somebody bought and didn't build, you would think this pic was frozen in 1968. The bike is my 1961 Monark, just after being rebuilt. The car in the foreground is a 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner. The buildings are from the mid 1800's and the restaurant opened as Sam and Ethel's sometime in the 1930s.

View attachment 219078

The ONE WAY sign ties in nicely with the bikes position

View attachment 219078

That pic is just begging for some photoshop work...
Replace the modern cars, and maybe "antique" the pic...

That pic is just begging for some photoshop work...
Replace the modern cars, and maybe "antique" the pic...

I could but I don't know how to work Photoshop, at least not yet. I don't think my computer has it either.

A 1961 Monark, in front of a newly restored Sam and Ethel's with the original neon sign, wonderful décor of a small town festival, a classic 1968 Plymouth Roadrunner in the background. This pic should be framed. I'd crop out the Charger sedan for maybe a Ford Galaxie, Edsel, Pontiac or Oldsmobile sedan, you know something that you would expect to see on the road back then?

Back