When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Give It Your Best Shot! (bike photography)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
03122015_092sm-1.jpg

photos

Scott those photos are killer. The light you are finding in those settings does not get any better. Looking forward to seeing more.

Photos

Ok you opened the subject LOL. What camera are you using.? Because to me I don't see how those photos are going to get any better quality wise on a computer. I use a point and shoot that only has zoom control, and Iam convinced that the lighting makes or breaks a photo. I think my best ones are at Scotts photo studio at the coaster ride. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see more.

Fuji Finepix E550:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fuj...ess&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&gws_rd=ssl

Been using Fuji cams for a long time. What I like about this one is it's easy to use, has manual f-stop, and will optically zoom in macro mode. I had a few for work that gradually got dropped with the lense out: Kills em. Dropped my last one a few years ago and couldn't find a new cam that zoomed in macro, so bought a few "pre-owned" E550's on Amazon and ebay...come to think about it, I'm down to one....better get a couple more, they're out of production!

Last edited:
25fd373241dc77523d4c371cc4a48824.jpg

My 39 Arrow in front of an old Clipper ship on the San Francisco bay with the Oakland Bay Bridge in the background.

25fd373241dc77523d4c371cc4a48824.jpg

Back