When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Give It Your Best Shot! (bike photography)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
...I am convinced that the lighting makes or breaks a photo...

I'm with you: Tough to find a good place with nice lighting, then stand in just the wrong spot, or push the button a few seconds too early or late as the light is changing: dud...And we talked about volume: I took 200 shots today and got 12 that were decent! :D

20140726_162553.jpg

My 39 Shelby Airflow in front of the Golden Gate bridge with the Pacific Ocean on my left, the San Francisco bay to the right of the bridge looking toward Marin.

20140726_162553.jpg

My 39 Shelby Airflow in front of the Golden Gate bridge with the Pacific Ocean on my left, the San Francisco bay to the right of the bridge looking toward Marin.

Amazing trick photography there Slick.. That looks like the sky on your left and the ground on your right... How'd you get the bridge to do that?? Perfect angle for a Shelby though ..

Amazing trick photography there Slick.. That looks like the sky on your left and the ground on your right... How'd you get the bridge to do that?? Perfect angle for a Shelby though ..

San Francisco is on the left side of the planet....Duh...:p

Back