When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Give It Your Best Shot! (bike photography)

-
420C6865-F568-4E6E-BD55-4F2726AA5CF4.jpeg

an UN-intentional self portrait.

View attachment 565860
Great advice on taking photos, most of all the advice on taking lots of photos. Years ago while working in Alaska I took 100's of photos, most of them were crap. However many of them turned out to be beautiful post card like photos. Back then you had to have them developed before you knew what you had, now you just erase the crappy photos. I love it!

Most back-lit photos suck, unless that's the look you want of course. For some reason, most people don't take a good shot of the head badge (the soul behind the bike)?

The playsets in this pic are mounted on a surface that has "give" to it or padding.When I was a kid the area under the swings was scraped and hard from years of dragging your feet. The toughest. Trick was a swingset "dismount" None of this fancy shmancy rubber on the deck.

IMG_20190929_105906.jpg

Back