When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Glen Loates Viletta Collection

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Walters_Alex

'Lil Knee Scuffer
It is "Runner Alex" from Ontario, Canada posting here. I was late to the game with regards to antique
bicycles 🙃 I have been a life-long distance runner and nature lover...

I wanted to put out there, that I am looking fo some of the more rare bone china tea cups with
renowned Canadian nature artist Glen Loates's paintings on them that were produced by Viletta
China Canada. The red tailed hawk and mute swan couple. There were some others, but I unfortunately
do not know all of them that were out on the market back in the day! The common ones you always see
for sale on the web are:
*Canada goose family,
*Common loon (floating on water),
*Fox Kits (Baby fox litter),
*Black bear cubs,
*Juvenile racoon & frog,
Pilated woodpecker & squirrel encounter,
*Beavers (It was the worst one in the Viletta, Glen Loates
Collection. The graphics transfer is terrible.)

I would consider the Viletta tea cup plates, salid-desert-plates & trinket boxes as well. I am
on the lookout for the common tea cup of the Pilated woodpecker & squirrel encounter as well,
just so you all know...

Cheers, Alex

rt_hawk.jpg

Last edited:
Glen Loates Viletta Collection, Part Two

I am posting again regarding my collection so you all know what ones I have. I have put a * in
front of each tea cup that I have that are somewhat rare comparied to the ones that I posted
above in my original message:
*American Goldfinch,
*Northern Cardinal couple,
*Blue Jays,
*Hummingbird,
*Kingfisher,
Polar bear cubs

The other ones I have marked down here are much more difficult to find:
*Siberian tiger,
Red tailed hawk.
Mute swan couple

As I already stated in my original posting. There are other Viletta bone china stuff out there
with other wildlife prints of Loates's on them!

Alex

Hi Alex,

I've attached some photos of one that I currently have. This may be the red tailed hawk that you've mentioned you were looking for.

Best,
Lavi

20220808_222944.jpg

20220808_222935.jpg

20220808_222924.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back