When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GO GET IT NOW! - ONE OWNER MID 30'S LADIES IVER JOHNSON LOCATED IN LAKE GEORGE, NY.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mike cates

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I just got this in my messages on my ebay account. The EBAY user's name is tafavero (maybe their last name?).
I am not interested in this ladies Iver Johnson but with a little bit of detective work on your end you may end up with a nice bicycle!
I cannot contact her through ebay as they monitor messages as I was going to suggest The CABE so I am posting this here.

LET ME KNOW IF YOU SCORE IT!

Here is her message sent to me:

Hi I am contacting you because of your expertise in antique bicycles. We have an Iver Johnson ladies bicycle from a 96 year old woman who recently passed away. She was the only owner. I believe it is from the mid 30s. Would you have any interest in it? Could you give me a very rough estimate of what you think it would sell for? We are located in Lake George NY.
Any advice you could provide would be greatly appreciated as we would like someone to enjoy it.
I am attaching a photo of it.
Tricia

GOOD LUCK CABER'S!!!

Mike Cates, CA.
[email protected]
(760) 473-6201 Voice Calls Only and No Texts Please

iver.jpg

The bike is NOT ON EBAY. I said she messaged me through ebay. Surely I would have posted her contact info but again, I cannot contact her through ebay as they monitor messages. Her user name tafavero also doesn't have any items listed for sale to contact her this way as well.
I'm sure some savvy Caber's have done this already but here is what I would do to track this bike down:
Her name is probably Tricia Tafavero in Lake George, NY. so search her name/address online and maybe she has a face book, etc account.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Back