When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Eaqgle / Gordon Cycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

golfer5280

'Lil Knee Scuffer
I found a bicycle. It appears to be a middle weight. It is a women's model. The head badge has an eagle (gold) with the letter G (Red) on it. it reads Gold Eagle on top and Gordon cycle at the bottom. Can any one tell me about this bike?

(Allow me....)

These folks here are experts, but they want pictures with questions like this.

"I have one of those round square things with a triangle on the opposing corners and need a rectangular version...oh, and the color is clear. How much for this?"

images.jpg

Sorry

Sorry I bothered all the experts out there. By the way, what color are your outer space bike thingy parts you need?

I meant what I said in a good-natured way, sorry if you took it as something other than that. I'm sure I speak for others when I say that we ARE interested in your bike and would request that you help us to help you!

My Space(cadet)liner is a chrome shade of rust and originally had red tank and rack.

Well Golfer, it looks to be a lightweight, with a frame known as the 'Mixte'. I think these came out in the late 70s under many different badges.

Back