When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gold Mine!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
T

toomanybikes

Do to a recent death a huge collection of bikes has come available.
I am helping a friend liquidate a lifetime of "stuff". I have only been told of this collection of bikes and will be trying to move them in 2 weeks. I was told there could be near a hundred bikes that date anywhere from the 80"s to the 20's or 30's. He use to fix bikes up and give them to kids. I understand these are whole bikes but condition unknown. My mission is to help my friend get rid of these bikes and make some money to help. These are located in an area near Colorado Springs. Dealers or colectors in the area would be great. Thanks

if you could take some pictures of the old bikes and post them on this site that would be a great thing.

Move 'em out

Yes that will happen. We will be traveling there in 2 wks and I will take my camera and laptop. But if any one is in the area...
We will be there for about 5 days and moving the stuff to another state. The less we have to move the better.
Thanks and stay tuned.

Still available?

I have been oput of town for a while and just now saw this. I am local and am interested. Please email me at i.peanut at gmail dot com.

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back