When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Flyer saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jpromo

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Well.. I thought I had finally found a correct seat for my Spaceliner. Bought this at Ann Arbor and just cleaned it up to find that the trim is not merely dirty like I thought, but in fact gold. Anybody have a Spaceliner seat as a placeholder on their Golden Flyer they want to trade? :D

DSCF4638-1.jpg

DSCF4639-1.jpg

Hmmm, out of curiosity, how much would you sell it for if I had nothing in return to trade....sure would look good on my Golden Flyer!

Hello dude..Nice seat that is so super build nice leather cover is it on but i do not know that why are you sale?I also want to get the seat but i have no idea that where is the best place..Can you tell me?

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have originally posted this in the sale/trade section but it's already on its way to Donja.

Hello dude..Nice seat that is so super build nice leather cover is it on but i do not know that why are you sale?I also want to get the seat but i have no idea that where is the best place..Can you tell me?

PLEASE work on your sentence structure!

What did this say?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

PLEASE work on your sentence structure!

What did this say?

Is this how you welcome your guest?

I suspect kawp222 is using a computer interpreter to participate in the conversation? I have often used my computer translator when inquiring or responding on foreign sites and I haven't a clue if my english (with its nuances and slang) has translated correctly in their language?

Your right. Welcome to the cabe kawp222, I apologize for my snide remark.
We appreciate all guest and new members.

JD

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Back