When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Gone pickin'...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fordmike65

Riding a '37 Colson Imperial
...in my own basement! While looking for the missing pieces to my girl's '38 Twinflex(chain,headset bearings, front hub guts and saddle), I found all kinds of stuff I forgot I had. I really need to start organizing:pensive:
JUST MAKING IT CLEAR! NONE OF THESE PARTS ARE FOR SALE!
20180212_214153.jpg
1518506473068620714481.jpg
20180212_212908.jpg
20180212_213439.jpg

Last edited:
One side of a colson tank?.complete. -. That looks like everything I need for my colson frame! BB /straight truss bars/ colson chain ring / don't see the head badge tho. How much?

Last edited:
One side of a colson tank?.complete. -. That looks like everything I need for my colson frame! BB /straight truss bars/ colson chain ring / don't see the head badge tho. How much?
Tank belongs to my Imperial project. Besides that just my Colson stash for future projects. Found a repop Commander stem I forgot I picked up. Probably end up using it unless I find another real one.

I should add that these are parts I've picked up along the way for ongoing projects. Not really for sale. Now I just need to get to it!

Dang ! If you go in my basement all you will find are things and kitchen gimmicks my wife had to have and I told her we would never use.

Back