When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Good candidate for OA Bath?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Did your solution turn really yellow?
I usually start out with 1 heaping tablespoon of OA per gallon. No problem doing the OA soak inside the house as long as nobody or thing as in pet will mess with it. The markings on the chain guard is a screening/paint. Is it possible the guard screening is covered with the yellow residue from the solution?

The solution didn’t get yellow but it got cloudy almost is the best way I can put it. I stirred it and wiped the parts down if I saw any yellow crud as much as possible every time I checked on it. You may be right then about the screen print, I’ll have to look at it again tomorrow. If that’s the case I wonder if I can clear it up.

I can’t do inside the house, I have young kids and a dog. I used the garage but it’s not heated.

Ok, stupid question time;
I've been following this thread with interest on the OA outcome. I've never used it, yet. But in the past and as most recent as Thursday, I've immersed parts I want to remove light rust in a White vinegar solution. It seems to work fine as long as I remember to replace my wife's cooking supply! Is OA that much better? Thoughts?

Back